Sunday, March 15, 2009

Run 1391 Nuggety Dam

Hi Everyone

Has Hash gone to the dogs or what. I think there were more dogs than runners - and no I didn't include the tarts in that count!!

You would think with all those tracker noses we wouldn't have lost some of the tarts on the 'walkies'
Hoppi, Dropkick, Moose Burger & 1/2 a Bra managed to lose their way & it took a many ales to console their husbands while everyone else was out looking for them...

Welcome back Phuk Wit Phil who did a great job standing in as Choir Master.

Significant runs - Mountie 747 & 1/2Bar 858.

Pus Bucket was given a Super Runner VB bottle Hash style in recognition of his Hash 17 runs.

I took a car load down to D & E's AGM on Wednesday night. PE, Easy Ride, 1/2 Bar & Bra made the trip & it was one of the better AGM's I've been to.
The run was great, meal was fantastic & the circle was a lot of fun.
Now don't ask me who the new GM is as I can't remember but we raised more money for the bushfire appeal. They had a couple of members who lost houses.

This weeks run is at Buninyong Golf House & it will be a BBQ.

On On
Lois Lane

No comments: