Monday, August 4, 2008

Mystery Run

Howdy Fellow Hashers

Hope you all pulled up ok & you managed to cope with the late night.

We had a couple of significant runs & a couple of incidental runs thrown in.

Beer Phuk 21
Carmilla 50
Dramduie 787
Donuts 454

Our new runner for the night was Sam, the barmaid. Thanks for your efforts.

I must confess, I didn't realise how fit you have to be to do all that country dancing. I think the run may have been easier but probably not as much fun.

For those in the 'A & B' teams I hope you had as much fun as I did. There was a 'c' team but I think that meant 'c' for sitting!

For anyone interested in using that venue for your private or work use, you can contact Josie of Peter anytime to make a booking. If you didn't pick up a flyer then just ask me for their number.

Next weeks run is the Hill Billy's run at the Buningyong Hotel.

On On
Lois Lane

No comments: