Monday, January 12, 2009

Hoppi & Remotes' Darncing Night

Run 1383

Hi Everyone

I finally have my computer back so the blog is back on track, & what a night to start my New Year blog.

We had 2 new members who have transferred from Perth. Welcome P.E & Easy Ride.
Also 2 new runners. Dos (alias Adrian) & Chris
Welcome back Wylie & Carmilla

Only one significant run. Donuts 469.

There were 2 birthday down downs. 1/2 a Bar 60th & Dos.
Congratulations to 1/2 a Bra for putting up with 1/2 a Bar for 10 years of wedded bliss.

Well, what a big effort Hoppi & Remote put in for this run.
Great weather tick, short run tick, 2 drinks stops tick, great venue tick, awesome food tick, band tick, male stripper ##???. Ok I guess we can't have it all our own way.
Don't give up your day job 1/2 a Bar, I doubt Chippendales will be calling you anytime soon.

Did you tarts see the darnce 'hang abouts' drinking round the back of Silics van all night. They said they were creating a real aussie country darnce feel by getting drunk outside waiting for the ugly sheila's to leave alone. I thought that was really funny til I woke up this morning & realised I was the only one that got a ride home with one of them!!! Ouch.

Don't forget the Black Tie Night is coming up in a few weeks. You need to get your name & money to Bad hair Day.

Next weeks run. The hare is SS and it will be at 5 Ways & On After at Top Eureka.

On On
Lois Lane

No comments: