Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Run 1377 The Old Colonist Club

Hi Everyone

What a difference a week makes. If you want your run look good then I suggest you have one the week after 1/2 a Bar's.
Not only was there trail for the runners but the walkers got one too.

Meal was also good value, plus we also got some light relief by checking out Mounties smiley face.

Welcome back Heavy, Phukwit Phil, Spartacus & Road Runner.

Significant Run - Mooseburger 16. Can you believe Doggy Bag actually asker her what she had been up to lately. Mmmm 2 weeks after her wedding I wonder what the answer would be...

Bent Nose & myself went to Western Suburbs AGM last night & for those who are interested Book Fucker is now the new GM.

Congratulations to BP & Bent Nose who are now grandparents for the 4th time. William James.
That's another little Willie in the world. Obviously takes after Bent Nose.

This will be my last blog for 3 weeks so please behave while I'm gone. Dumb & Dumber pay attention during down downs & please don't upset The Bill. He is looking after the book in my absence & I don't want him to throw it away again!!

Have a great Xmas. See you on the New Year Run.

On On
Lois Lane

No comments: